Healthy Families offers services for infants, children, new moms, and parents.
Our program can help you with:
- Applying for health insurance
- Applying for Public Assistance
- Applying for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Food Stamps)
- Baby growth and development
- Breastfeeding support
- Children under 5 who have a developmental delay or disability
- Domestic violence issues
- Family planning
- Finding daycare
- Finding a dentist
- Finding a doctor for you and your baby
- Getting health screenings
- Immunizations (shots for children)
- Lead testing
- Parenting for moms and dads
- Prenatal Education
- Referrals for mental health and depression
- Referrals for substance abuse and alcohol issues
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
Free and confidential home visits are available to you at your home or at another location that works for you. Call us at (315) 435-2000 today!
Read With Your Baby From the Start!
Even when babies are too young to understand words and pictures on a page, they benefit from reading. Watch 8 month-old Caroline’s progress over the next several months as she grows in her love for books.
Enroll your child today in the Literacy Coalition’s Imagination Library!